Answers to all your Asana questions from the ground up!
- Stop wondering about the HOW'S and WHY'S of yoga's staple postures.
- Learn STEP by STEP instruction just like you were live in training.
- Watch videos OVER again and again.
- LEARN modifications, adaptions and substitutions for poses so there is no more wondering on the mat.
- Learn NEUTRAL as it pertains to our everyday body in a yoga setting.
- Gain NEW insights to movements, new ways of thinking and new ways praticing each pose for a safer more functional yoga.
- AND for those registered with Yoga Alliance, the Asana Video Library counts towards non-contact CEC's (continuing education credits.
Brush up on the in's and out's of movements and asanas to enhance your practice or teaching!
Hope’s Asana Video Library is the first of its kind, in that aside from the base of staple postures, Hope will continue to add and tweak videos so you can keep learning. Finally, a solution for yogis of all kinds to get answers to asana questions they may have wondered about for years and responded with things like “that’s normal”, or “it will get better with time”, or my favorite “everybody is different”.
Learn tips, tweaks, and techniques that will create an educational environment and help both you and your students take their bodies back once and for all.
No more “yoga shoulder”, or “pinchy lower back”, no more “my body just doesn’t do that” or “that’s too hard”. When understand how the body moves and where body parts belong, asana begins to make more sense. And yes, even in yoga we can hurt more than help. So, let’s change that once and for all!
Your Asana Library Card will give you access to:
- Stop wondering about the how's and why's of yoga's staple postures
- Learn step by step instruction just like you were live in training
- Watch videos over again and again
- Learn modifications, adaptations and substitutions for poses so there is no more wondering on the mat
- Gain new insights to movements, new ways of thinking and new ways of praticing each pose for a safer more functional yoga.
- And for those registered with the Yoga Alliance, the Asana Video Library counts towards non-contact CEC's (continuing education credits)
VALUE: $2700 worth of one-on-one's with me..... Your Price: $127.... Your Result: Priceless!
- Bow Pose
- Bridge Pose
- Bridge ROM Challenge
- Rolling Bridge-Single Arm Variation
- Bridge Lift and Lower
- Rolling Bridge
- Marching Bridge
- Sliding Bridge
- Pulling Cobra
- Swimming Cobra
- Dancer Pose
- Half and Full Locust
- Half Camel at the Wall: Quad and Psoas Release
- Simple Fish & Supported Fish
- Upward-Facing Bow
- Camel Pose and Variations